1. a sudden, hard stroke with a hand, fist, or weapon: a blow to the head.
2. a sudden shock, calamity, reversal, etc.: His wife's death was a terrible blow to him.
3. a sudden attack or drastic action: The invaders struck a blow to the south. Idioms
4. at one blow, with a single act: He became wealthy and famous at one blow. Also, at a blow.
5. come to blows, to begin to fight, especially to engage in physical combat: They came to blows over the referee's ruling.
"spores can be blow by winds."
"people can be blow out of proportions."
"spores can be blow."
"people can be blow."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.