1. a large, irregular spot or blot.
2. Plant Pathology. a diseased, discolored spot or area on a plant. a disease so characterized, usually accompanied by cankers and lesions.
3. a skin eruption; blemish. verb (used with object)
4. to mark with blotches; blot, spot, or blur: The floor of the forest was blotched with cool, dark moss. adjective
5. Textiles. of or relating to blotch printing, or to the colored ground produced by this process.
"trouserses can be blotched with crimsons."
"nows can be blotched with rusts."
"fronts can be blotched with dampnesses."
"faces can be blotched with patches."
"faces can be blotched with cryings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.