1. the flower of a plant, especially of one producing an edible fruit.
2. the state of flowering: The apple tree is in blossom. verb (used without object)
3. Botany. to produce or yield blossoms.
4. to flourish; develop (often followed by into or out): a writer of commercial jingles who blossomed out into an important composer.
5. (of a parachute) to open.
"tendrils can be blossoming."
"spirits can be blossoming."
"lefts can be blossoming."
"friendships can be blossoming."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.