1. the flower of a plant.
2. flowers collectively: the bloom of the cherry tree.
3. state of having the buds opened: The gardens are all in bloom.
4. a flourishing, healthy condition; the time or period of greatest beauty, artistry, etc.: the bloom of youth; the bloom of Romanticism.
5. a glow or flush on the cheek indicative of youth and health: a serious illness that destroyed her bloom.
6. the glossy, healthy appearance of the coat of an animal.
7. a moist, lustrous ap
"azaleas can be bloomless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.