1. stained or covered with blood: a bloody handkerchief.
2. bleeding: a bloody nose.
3. characterized by bloodshed: bloody battle; a bloody rule.
4. inclined to bloodshed; bloodthirsty: a bloody dictator.
5. of, relating to, or resembling blood; containing or composed of blood: bloody tissue.
6. Slang. (used as an intensifier): a bloody shame; a bloody nuisance. verb (used with object), bloodied, bloodying.
7. to stain or smear with blood.
"places can be bloody in/at/on dates."
"people can be bloody to people."
"competitions can be bloody in sectors."
"breaks can be bloody in entrants."
"people can be bloody in/at/on pounds."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.