1. without blood: bloodless surgery.
2. very pale: a bloodless face.
3. free from bloodshed; accomplished without bloodshed: a bloodless victory; a bloodless coup.
4. spiritless; without vigor, zest, or energy: a dull, insipid, bloodless young man.
5. without emotion or feeling; cold-hearted: bloodless data.
"baitings can be bloodless by comparisons."
"coups can be bloodless."
"ends can be bloodless."
"solutions can be bloodless."
"revolutions can be bloodless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.