1. stained or covered with blood: a bloody handkerchief.
2. bleeding: a bloody nose.
3. characterized by bloodshed: bloody battle; a bloody rule.
4. inclined to bloodshed; bloodthirsty: a bloody dictator.
5. of, relating to, or resembling blood; containing or composed of blood: bloody tissue.
6. Slang. (used as an intensifier): a bloody shame; a bloody nuisance. verb (used with object), bloodied, bloodying.
7. to stain or smear with blood.
"people can be bloodied in/at/on feet."
"people can be bloodied on people."
"people can be bloodied."
"faces can be bloodied."
"sides can be bloodied."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.