1. a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
2. a hollow masonry building unit of cement, terra cotta, etc.: a wall made of concrete blocks.
3. one of a set of cube-shaped pieces of wood, plastic, or the like, used as a child's toy in building.
4. a mold or piece on which something is shaped or kept in shape: a hat block.
5. a piece of wood used in the art of making woodcuts or wood engravings.
6. Printing. the base on which a
"themselveses can be blocked by mafias."
"words can be blocked in throats."
"ways can be blocked by trucks."
"ways can be blocked by trains."
"upsides can be blocked by stacks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.