1. to expand or distend, as with air, water, etc.; cause to swell: Overeating bloated their bellies.
2. to puff up; make vain or conceited: The promotion has bloated his ego to an alarming degree.
3. to cure (fishes) as bloaters. verb (used without object)
4. to become swollen; be puffed out or dilated: The carcass started to bloat. noun
5. Also called hoven. Veterinary Pathology. (in cattle, sheep, and horses) a distention of the rumen or paunch or of t
"deficits can be bloat."
"spendings can be bloat."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.