1. a thin vesicle on the skin, containing watery matter or serum, as from a burn or other injury.
2. any similar swelling, as an air bubble in a coat of paint.
3. a relatively large bubble occurring in glass during blowing.
4. Military. a transparent bulge or dome on the fuselage of an airplane, usually for mounting a gun.
5. Photography. a bubble of air formed where the emulsion has separated from the base of a film, as because of defective processing.
6. a dome or skylight on a buil
"feet can be blistered."
"skins can be blistered."
"heels can be blistered."
"paints can be blistered."
"tyreses can be blistered."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.