1. to open and close the eye, especially involuntarily; wink rapidly and repeatedly.
2. to look with winking or half-shut eyes: I blinked at the harsh morning light.
3. to be startled, surprised, or dismayed (usually followed by at): She blinked at his sudden fury.
4. to look evasively or with indifference; ignore (often followed by at): to blink at another's eccentricities.
5. to shine unsteadily, dimly, or intermittently; twinkle: The light on the buoy
"people can be blink in lights."
"people can be blink."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.