1. to prevent or occlude sight by covering (the eyes) with a cloth, bandage, or the like; cover the eyes of.
2. to impair the awareness or clear thinking of: Don't let their hospitality blindfold you to the true purpose of their invitation. noun
3. a cloth or bandage put before the eyes to prevent seeing. adjective
4. with the eyes covered: a blindfold test.
5. rash; unthinking: a blindfold denunciation before knowing the facts.
"whiles can be blindfold."
"struggles can be blindfold."
"stills can be blindfold."
"standards can be blindfold."
"backs can be blindfold."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.