1. unable to see; lacking the sense of sight; sightless: a blind man.
2. unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
3. not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
4. not having or based on reason or intelligence; absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
5. lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupo
"workmen can be blinded during people."
"people can be blinded by snowstorms."
"people can be blinded by adorations."
"fears can be blinded by successes."
"people can be blinded."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.