1. unable to see; lacking the sense of sight; sightless: a blind man.
2. unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
3. not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
4. not having or based on reason or intelligence; absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
5. lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupo
"people can be blind to weaknesses."
"people can be blind to people."
"people can be blind to natures."
"people can be blind to facts."
"people can be blind in eyes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.