1. Plant Pathology. the rapid and extensive discoloration, wilting, and death of plant tissues. a disease so characterized.
2. any cause of impairment, destruction, ruin, or frustration: Extravagance was the blight of the family.
3. the state or result of being blighted or deteriorated; dilapidation; decay: urban blight. verb (used with object)
4. to cause to wither or decay; blast: Frost blighted the crops.
5. to destroy; ruin; frustrate: Illness blighted his hopes. verb (u
"properties can be blighting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.