1. Plant Pathology. the rapid and extensive discoloration, wilting, and death of plant tissues. a disease so characterized.
2. any cause of impairment, destruction, ruin, or frustration: Extravagance was the blight of the family.
3. the state or result of being blighted or deteriorated; dilapidation; decay: urban blight. verb (used with object)
4. to cause to wither or decay; blast: Frost blighted the crops.
5. to destroy; ruin; frustrate: Illness blighted his hopes. verb (u
"areas can be blighted as reminders."
"places can be blighted by markets."
"isles can be blighted."
"areas can be blighted."
"sites can be blighted."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.