1. a simple past tense and past participle of bless. adjective
2. blessed. bless [bles] /blɛs/ Spell Syllables verb (used with object), blessed or blest, blessing.
1. to consecrate or sanctify by a religious rite; make or pronounce holy.
2. to request of God the bestowal of divine favor on: Bless this house.
3. to bestow good of any kind upon: a nation blessed with peace.
4. to extol as holy; glorify: Bless the name of the Lord.
5. to protect
"silverweeds can be blest."
"pairs can be blest."
"offices can be blest."
"gods can be blest."
"blests can be blest."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.