1. consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified: the Blessed Sacrament.
2. worthy of adoration, reverence, or worship: the Blessed Trinity.
3. divinely or supremely favored; fortunate: to be blessed with a strong, healthy body; blessed with an ability to find friends.
4. blissfully happy or contented.
5. Roman Catholic Church. beatified.
6. bringing happiness and thankfulness: the blessed assurance of a steady income.
7. Informal. damned: I'm blessed if I know.
"people can be blessed by successions."
"people can be blessed in lives."
"people can be blessed by responses."
"people can be blessed by gods."
"people can be blessed by churches."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.