1. to consecrate or sanctify by a religious rite; make or pronounce holy.
2. to request of God the bestowal of divine favor on: Bless this house.
3. to bestow good of any kind upon: a nation blessed with peace.
4. to extol as holy; glorify: Bless the name of the Lord.
5. to protect or guard from evil (usually used as an interjection): Bless you! Bless your innocent little heart!
6. to condemn or curse: I'll be blessed if I ca
"people can be bless."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.