1. the act, fact, or process of losing blood or having blood flow.
2. the act or process of drawing blood from a person, especially surgically; bloodletting.
3. the extension of color beyond an edge or border, especially so as to combine with a contiguous color or to affect an adjacent area. adjective
4. sending forth blood: a bleeding sore.
5. feeling, expressing, or characterized by extreme or excessive anguish and compassion.
6. British Slang. (used as an intensifier): bleed
"ulcers can be bleeding."
"variceses can be bleeding."
"gums can be bleeding."
"complications can be bleeding."
"wounds can be bleeding."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.