1. to utter the cry of a sheep, goat, or calf or a sound resembling such a cry. verb (used with object)
2. to give forth with or as if with a bleat: He bleated his objections in a helpless rage.
3. to babble; prate. noun
4. the cry of a sheep, goat, or calf.
5. any similar sound: the bleat of distant horns.
6. foolish, complaining talk; babble: I listened to their inane bleat all evening.
"liberals can be bleating."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.