1. to set forth conspicuously or publicly; display; proclaim: The pickets blazoned their grievances on placards.
2. to adorn or embellish, especially brilliantly or showily.
3. to describe in heraldic terminology.
4. to depict (heraldic arms or the like) in proper form and color. noun
5. an escutcheon; coat of arms.
6. the heraldic description of armorial bearings.
7. conspicuous display.
"combats can be blazoned."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.