1. a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
2. the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
3. a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
4. a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
5. Machinery. air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion. a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam
"caps can be blasting."
"operations can be blasting."
"horns can be blasting."
"explosives can be blasting."
"musics can be blasting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.