1. a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry blasts chilled us to the marrow.
2. the blowing of a trumpet, whistle, etc.: One blast of the siren was enough to clear the street.
3. a loud, sudden sound or noise: The radio let out an awful blast before I could turn it off.
4. a forcible stream of air from the mouth, bellows, or the like.
5. Machinery. air forced into a furnace by a blower to increase the rate of combustion. a jet of steam directed up a smokestack, as of a steam
"boomings can be blasters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.