1. a large, rectangular piece of soft fabric, often with bound edges, used especially for warmth as a bed covering.
2. a similar piece of fabric used as a covering for a horse, dog, etc.
3. the chief garment traditionally worn by some American Indians.
4. any extended covering or layer: a blanket of snow.
5. Printing. (in a press for offset printing) the rubber-covered cylinder to which an inked impression is transferred from the plate for transfer directly to the paper. (in a press
"bans can be blanket."
"coverages can be blanket."
"immunities can be blanket."
"bogs can be blanket."
"sanctions can be blanket."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.