1. (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks; not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
2. not filled in, as a printed form: a blank check.
3. unrelieved or unbroken by ornament, opening, decoration, etc.: a blank wall.
4. lacking some usual or completing feature: a blank roll of film.
5. (of a recording medium) containing no previously recorded information: a blank videocassette; a blank floppy disk. Compare prerecorded.
"verses can be blanker."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.