1. (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks; not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
2. not filled in, as a printed form: a blank check.
3. unrelieved or unbroken by ornament, opening, decoration, etc.: a blank wall.
4. lacking some usual or completing feature: a blank roll of film.
5. (of a recording medium) containing no previously recorded information: a blank videocassette; a blank floppy disk. Compare prerecorded.
"viewcams can be blanked."
"outs can be blanked."
"coins can be blanked."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.