1. to hold responsible; find fault with; censure: I don't blame you for leaving him.
2. to place the responsibility for (a fault, error, etc.) (usually followed by on): I blame the accident on her.
3. Informal. blast; damn (used as a mild curse): Blame the rotten luck. noun
4. an act of attributing fault; censure; reproof: The judge said he found nothing to justify blame in the accident.
5. responsibility for anything deserving of censure
"weathers can be blaming."
"prices can be blaming."
"competitions can be blaming."
"laws can be blaming."
"irresponsibilities can be blaming."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.