1. the flat cutting part of a sword, knife, etc.
2. a sword, rapier, or the like.
3. a similar part, as of a mechanism, used for clearing, wiping, scraping, etc.: the blade of a windshield wiper; the blade of a bulldozer.
4. the arm of a propeller or other similar rotary mechanism, as an electric fan or turbine.
5. Botany. the leaf of a plant, especially of a grass or cereal. the broad part of a leaf, as distinguished from the stalk or petiole.
6. the metal part of an ice skate th
"shapes can be blade."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.