1. to cut, wound, or tear with the teeth: She bit the apple greedily. The lion bit his trainer.
2. to grip or hold with the teeth: Stop biting your lip!
3. to sting, as does an insect.
4. to cause to smart or sting: an icy wind that bit our faces.
5. to sever with the teeth (often followed by off): Don't bite your nails. The child bit off a large piece of the candy bar.
6. to start to eat (often followed by into): She bit int
"bracelets can be bite into forearms."
"sentiments can be bite."
"people can be bite."
"fogs can be bite."
"bracelets can be bite."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.