1. a person who supervises a number of local churches or a diocese, being in the Greek, Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other churches a member of the highest order of the ministry.
2. a spiritual supervisor, overseer, or the like.
3. Chess. one of two pieces of the same color that may be moved any unobstructed distance diagonally, one on white squares and the other on black.
4. a hot drink made of port wine, oranges, cloves, etc.
5. Also called bishop bird. any of several colorful Afric
"statements can be bishop."
"calls can be bishop."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.