1. to cut or divide into two equal or nearly equal parts.
2. Geometry. to cut or divide into two equal parts: to bisect an angle.
3. to intersect or cross: the spot where the railroad tracks bisect the highway. verb (used without object)
4. to split into two, as a road; fork: There's a charming old inn just before the road bisects. noun
5. Also called split. Philately. a portion of a stamp, usually half, used for payment of a proportionate amount of the face v
"paths can be bisecting."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.