1. any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
2. a fowl or game bird.
3. Sports. clay pigeon. a shuttlecock.
4. Slang. a person, especially one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
5. Informal. an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
6. Cookery. a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: vea
"stills can be bird."
"masks can be bird."
"lives can be bird."
"inlays can be bird."
"images can be bird."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.