1. having two poles, as the earth.
2. of, relating to, or found at both polar regions.
3. characterized by opposite extremes, as two conflicting political philosophies.
4. Electronics. of or relating to a transistor that uses both positive and negative charge carriers.
5. Psychiatry. of, relating to, or having bipolar disorder: His wife is bipolar.
"systems can be bipolar."
"worlds can be bipolar."
"transistors can be bipolar."
"drives can be bipolar."
"models can be bipolar."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.