1. a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
2. a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
3. Government. a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
4. bill of exchange.
5. a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
6. any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
7. Law. a writte
"trades can be bill."
"sales can be bill."
"rates can be bill."
"prices can be bill."
"markets can be bill."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.