1. large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
2. of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
3. outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
4. important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
5. grown-up; mature: big enough to know better.
6. elder: my big sister.
7. doing business or conducted on a large scale; major in size or importance: big go
"economies can be big for treatments."
"people can be big in places."
"people can be big as organizations."
"people can be big in businesses."
"people can be big for people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.