1. the inclination that one line or surface makes with another when not at right angles.
2. a surface that does not form a right angle with adjacent surfaces.Compare chamfer.
3. (of a lock bolt) the oblique end that hits the strike plate.
4. (of a lock with a beveled bolt) the side facing in the same direction as the bevel at the end of the bolt.Compare regular bevel, reverse bevel.
5. bevel square.
6. an adjustable instrument for drawing angles or adjusting the surface
"gears can be bevel."
"rubbings can be bevel."
"products can be bevel."
"needles can be bevel."
"grindings can be bevel."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.