1. the second letter of the Greek alphabet (β, B).
2. the consonant sound represented by this letter.
3. (initial capital letter) Astronomy. a star that is usually the second brightest of a constellation: The second brightest star in Taurus is Beta Tauri.
4. Chemistry. one of the possible positions of an atom or group in a compound. one of two or more isomeric compounds.
5. the second of any series, as in chemistry or physics.
6. Also called beta coefficient, beta line. Stock Exch
"versions can be beta."
"testings can be beta."
"tests can be beta."
"blockers can be beta."
"finances can be beta."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.