1. any small, usually stoneless, juicy fruit, irrespective of botanical structure, as the huckleberry, strawberry, or hackberry.
2. Botany. a simple fruit having a pulpy pericarp in which the seeds are embedded, as the grape, gooseberry, currant, or tomato.
3. a dry seed or kernel, as of wheat.
4. the hip of the rose.
5. one of the eggs of a lobster, crayfish, etc.
6. the berries, Older Slang. someone or something very attractive or unusual. verb (used without obj
"necklaces can be berry."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.