1. curved; crooked: a bent bow; a bent stick.
2. determined; set; resolved (usually followed by on): to be bent on buying a new car.
3. Chiefly British Slang. morally crooked; corrupt. stolen: bent merchandise. homosexual. noun
4. direction taken, as by one's interests; inclination: a bent for painting.
5. capacity of endurance: to work at the top of one's bent.
6. Civil Engineering. a transverse frame, as of a bridge or an aqueduct, designed to support eithe
"players can be bent on things."
"drivers can be bent on things."
"towns can be bent on governments."
"places can be bent on things."
"people can be bent towards portraits."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.