1. having a kindly disposition; gracious: a benign king.
2. showing or expressive of gentleness or kindness: a benign smile.
3. favorable; propitious: a series of benign omens and configurations in the heavens.
4. (of weather) salubrious; healthful; pleasant or beneficial.
5. Pathology. not malignant; self-limiting.
"datas can be benign for markets."
"events can be benign for markets."
"datas can be benign in terms."
"weathers can be benign for harvests."
"slowdowns can be benign in comparisons."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.