1. a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
2. a seat occupied by an official, especially a judge.
3. such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
4. the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
5. Sports. the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing. thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their cha
"seats can be bench."
"conferences can be bench."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.