noun, plural bellies.
1. the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera; the abdomen.
2. the stomach with its adjuncts.
3. appetite or capacity for food; gluttony.
4. the womb.
5. the inside or interior of anything: the belly of a ship.
6. a protuberant or bulging surface of anything: the belly of a flask.
7. Anatomy. the fleshy part of a muscle.
8. the front, inner, or under surface or part, as distinguished from th
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.