1. the fact of existing; existence (as opposed to nonexistence).
2. conscious, mortal existence; life: Our being is as an instantaneous flash of light in the midst of eternal night.
3. substance or nature: of such a being as to arouse fear.
4. something that exists: inanimate beings.
5. a living thing: strange, exotic beings that live in the depths of the sea.
6. a human being; person: the most beautiful being you could imagine.
7. (initial capital letter) God.
"equals can be being."
"parts can be being."
"members can be being."
"people can be being."
"backs can be being."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.