1. the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat.
2. an adult cow, steer, or bull raised for its meat.
3. Informal. brawn; muscular strength. strength; power. weight, as of a person. human flesh.
4. Slang. a complaint. an argument or dispute. verb (used without object)
5. Slang. to complain; grumble. Verb phrases
6. beef up, to add strength, numbers, force, etc., to; strengthen: During the riots,
"prices can be beef."
"schemes can be beef."
"sirloins can be beef."
"futures can be beef."
"cattles can be beef."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.