1. to come, change, or grow to be (as specified): He became tired.
2. to come into being. verb (used with object), became, become, becoming.
3. to be attractive on; befit in appearance; look well on: That gown becomes you.
4. to be suitable or necessary to the dignity, situation, or responsibility of: conduct that becomes an officer. Idioms
5. become of, to happen to; be the fate of: What will become of him?
"people can be become in movements."
"technologies can be become for windows."
"technologies can be become for macintoshs."
"takings can be become on dates."
"places can be become in dates."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.