1. formed or shaped by blows; hammered: a dish of beaten brass.
2. much trodden; commonly used: a beaten path.
3. defeated; vanquished; thwarted.
4. overcome by exhaustion; fatigued by hard work, intense activity, etc.
5. (of food) whipped up, pounded, pulverized, or the like: adding three beaten eggs. Idioms
6. off the beaten track / path, novel; uncommon; out of the ordinary: a tiny shop that was off the beaten track.
"murderers can be beaten to deaths."
"spanishs can be beaten by roosts."
"places can be beaten to deaths."
"people can be beaten to deaths."
"people can be beaten in capitals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.