1. to strike violently or forcefully and repeatedly.
2. to dash against: rain beating the trees.
3. to flutter, flap, or rotate in or against: beating the air with its wings.
4. to sound, as on a drum: beating a steady rhythm; to beat a tattoo.
5. to stir vigorously: Beat the egg whites well.
6. to break, forge, or make by blows: to beat their swords into plowshares.
7. to produce (an attitude, idea, habit, etc.) by re
"people can be beat at homes."
"rockets can be beat in/at/on times."
"rockets can be beat during seasons."
"places can be beat to finals."
"people can be beat in/at/on weekends."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.