1. a person or thing that carries, upholds, or brings: dozens of bearers on the safari.
2. the person who presents an order for money or goods: Pay to the bearer.
3. a tree or plant that yields fruit or flowers.
4. the holder of rank or office; incumbent.
6. (especially in India) a native boy or man employed as a personal or household servant.
7. Printing. furniture (def 4). one of several strips of metal fitted at the sides of a plate for support during inking
"shares can be bearer."
"stocks can be bearer."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.