1. the edible nutritious seed of various plants of the legume family, especially of the genus Phaseolus.
2. a plant producing such seeds.
3. the pod of such a plant, especially when immature and eaten as a vegetable.
4. any of various other beanlike seeds or plants, as the coffee bean.
5. Slang. a person's head. a coin or a bank note considered as a coin: I can't pay for the ticket, I don't have a bean in my jeans.
6. British Informal. a minimum amount of money: They've been disin
"producers can be bean."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.